I. Categories of Personal Information and their Retainment
|Category of Information
|Identifiers, such as your name, nickname, alias, phone number, email addresses, account name, account credentials, zip code, and birth date.
|Retainment Time For as long as you remain a customer plus as long as necessary for legal reasons or to protect our interests. Keep in mind these are self-submitted and can be modified at any time.
|Commercial Information such as your transaction information, log-in credentials, what payment methods you use, items purchased, order status, wish lists, shopping bag, items saved in cart, gift cards, items in
|For as long as you remain a customer, as long as necessary for legal reasons or to protect our interests.
|Information you share during communications and interactions with us, which include the contents of emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, store messages, chat sessions, text messages, and phone calls.
|For as long as we need the information to provide service to you, such as customer service and order help.
|Inferences about or derived from any of the information above that may relate to your preferences or other matters.
|For as long as you remain a customer plus as long as necessary for legal reasons or to protect our interests.
II. This site is for Human Individuals who are at least 13 years old.
We do not knowingly collect or request information from anyone younger than 13 years old without prior consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you believe your child under 13 years of age submitted personal information, contact us so we can delete it immediately from our Site (including the User’s account if need be).
III. How Personal Information is Collected
Your personal information may be collected directly from you or your device as the following instances:
- When registering for an account, as it is necessary to provide personal information, including your name and email address. You have the option to include and add additional personal information, such as your billing, mailing, and shipping address, phone number, and more;
- When signing up for the Vbux program, as it is directly linked to having an Account on the Site;
- When purchasing from us and making transactions;
- When participating in auctions;
- When asking for product customization;
- When you interact with Emnide.shop, including with a member of our team, on the site, through contacting, within a survey, participating in a raffle, or other ways of interacting with this business;
- When you sign up to receive emails, such as updates or marketing emails.
IV. How Personal Information is Used
- Providing you with access to websites and apps, including authorization to allow you to browse the site and log into your account and view your membership;
- - Fulfilling your order, process your payments, and provide you with what you purchased;
- To respond or notify you, such as to notify you of order updates, shipping, in stock items, survey, or other broadcasted messages to reach customers;
- Personalizing your experience, such as recommending products we believe you will enjoy to enhance your shopping experience;
- Sending marketing emails;
- Analyzing trends and researching so we can understand how customers use and enjoy the Site to make improvements and changes;
- Managing our loyalty program;
- For legal and safety reasons, including to defend or protect us, you, and third-parties from harmful or bad faith proceedings, to maintain the security or our customers, employees, property, and assets, to respond to court orders, lawsuits, disputes, and government requests, to address legal and regulatory compliance, and notify you of product recalls and safety issues.
V. Third parties and Analytics Providers
We work with and disclose certain personal information to third-parties services that are directly part of the Site, such as the application used to run the loyalty program or the post-order care. The following services have access to Emnide.shop’s customer information as well when necessary to provide the service they provide:
- Bon Loyalty (customer loyalty program)
- Accounts Concierge (customer profile program, wishlisting)
- Loox Reviews (uploading reviews)
- Synctrack Paypal Tracker (ease in Paypal invoices)
- Aftership (post-order shipping tracking view and configuration)
We may share feedback or User Content provided, shared, or otherwise submitted to us;
for more information, please view our Terms of Service.
Your information is not sold to any advertising agencies or any other third-party that is not listed above. We do not knowingly share or sell personal information to anyone not involved in the business.
VI. Your Options
You have the following choices and options regarding your personal information:
- Viewing your personal information. You can access your name, email address, billing address, shipping addresses, payment methods, transaction information (orders, purchases, and returns), Vbux loyalty information and email by logging into your account on the Site.
- Accounts Concierge (customer profile program, wishlisting)
- Updating your personal information. You can also correct or update your name, email, billing or shipping addresses, some shopping preferences (such as preferred store location) and payment methods by logging into your account on the Websites.
- Email choices. You can opt in or out of marketing and advertising emails by following the unsubscription process included in each promotional email. Please keep in mind that you if you opt out of receiving marketing messages, you will still receive transactional and service-related emails from us.
- Telephone choices. You can opt out of receiving advertising text messages.
Accurate personal identity information is a necessary requirement if you wish to contact us about any Disputes or need issues resolved. You may be asked to verify your identity in some circumstances.
VII. Termination of Personal Information
At any time, you can terminate or revoke your personal information from the Site and our Services. The only exception is if we require the information to assist you or in legal proceedings.
Note that if you wish to delete information, give inaccurate information, or change information, we are not liable for any consequential action or choice made upon it, and we cannot help you in any customer service segment that requires such information. For example, we cannot help track your shipment if you delete your location information, nor can we refund any orders for accounts that have been deleted and its transactional history terminated. We value your right to your information and safety, however, some basic store actions cannot be done without information. We will not assist Users on the basis of missing, vague, or inaccurate personal information.
VIII. Links to Other Sites
This policy can be updated at any time and we may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law.